Portable High Tonnage Hydraulic Jacks
Portable High Tonnage Hydraulic Jacks from Pullertop feature a load-lowering valve that enables the safe and smooth lowering of loads through the removal of load chatter and bounce. These jacks have a maximum lifting height of 1778 mm.
Product Lines: Portable High Tonnage Jacks
- Load lowering valve. Lowers load smoothly and safely. Eliminates dangerous chatter and bounce.
- Full range of rod extensions. Jack comes fully equipped with extensions to match lifting pad heights on most rolling stock. Max. lifting height to 1778 mm.
- Low collapsed height, long stroke. 610mm collapsed height for low-clearance lift pads.360 mm stroke for maximum lift.
- Adjustable, ergonomic handle. The handle tilts to start the job and is easily locked/unlocked without moving from the operating position.
- Cribbing block set with handles and convenient storage rack. Provides solid mechanical load holding.
- High-profile, low rolling resistance, foam-filled tires. Jack can be moved and positioned with minimal effort. No chance of downtime due to punctured tires.
- Electric and air motor options. Quiet, powerful air and electric motor-powered units are available.
Manufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!
|Maximum Operating Pressure :||70Mpa|
|Model Number||Capacity/Ton||Stroke/mm||Extended Height/mm||Weight/Kg|