Tri-section Pulling Plate Bearing Puller
The tri-section pulling plates, T3 series, are especially designed for use in combination with three-armed pullers. The plates grip behind the inner ring of the bearing. This prevents the pulling forces from being transmitted through the outer ring and the rolling elements, minimising the risk of bearing damage.
Product Lines: Mechanical Pullers
- The unique design of the T3 series allows the application of force on most efficient point; the inner ring, and thereby requiring less force for dismounting than when pulling on the outer ring.
- The firm grip behind the bearing’s inner ring ensures that the pulling forces are only transmitted through the inner ring and not through the outer ring or the rolling elements, preventing bearing damage.
- The tri-section construction allows even force distribution, preventing bearing locking and/or tilting on the shaft.
- Suitable for use in combination with any three-armed puller.
- Special wig shape allows the plates to be easily inserted between bearing and the shoulder on the shaft.
- Available in a wide range, covering most common shaft sizes.
Manufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!
|Model||Capacity/Ton||For Shaft Dia A/mm||For Shaft Dia A2/mm||Max. Reach/mm||C/mm||D/mm||E/mm||F/mm||G/mm||H/mm||Weight/Kg|