FSM8, 8 Ton, Mechanical Industrial Spreader
Pullertop supplies full ranges of hydraulic flange spreaders, our flange spreader tools are normally used for separating flanges, widely being used in industrial applications such as pipeline maintenance, pipeline construction, testing and flange replacement, maintenance gaskets, pressure vessels, cylinder head opening, power plants, bearing disassembly, oil and electricity drilling, motor rotor disassembly, offshore platforms, jacking work, Shipbuilding, industrial equipment, horizontal movement of workpieces and so on. Tool selection is made on the basis of the access gap between the flange faces, the flange size, and the required scope of work.
Product Lines: Mechanical Flange Spreader
- Integrated wedge concept: friction-free, smooth, parallel wedge movement eliminates flange damage and spreading arm failure
- Unique interlocking wedge design: no first step bending and risk of slipping out of joint
- Requires a very small access gap of only 6mm
- Stepped spreader arm design: each step can spread under full load
- Few moving parts mean durability and low maintenance
- Safety block SB1 and ratchet spanner SW22 included
Manufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!
|Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)||700|
|Maximum Spreading Force (ton)||8|
|Maximum Spread (mm)||81|
|Tip Clearance (mm)||6|
|Model Number||Max Spreading Force/Ton||Tip Clearance/mm||Max Spread/mm||Spreader Type||Oil Capacity/cm3||Weight/Kg|