NS Series, M45-M90 Hydraulic Nut Splitter
Pullertop hydraulic nut splitters are a simple, fast, safe, and efficient tool to remove the bolt and nut. In the open-air high temperature or corrosive environment, the bolt is usually bitten by rust and damaged by smashing, It is very difficult to remove them In the past. With the help of our hydraulic bolt cutters, engineers are able to remove nuts ranging from M6 to M90 easily under different work conditions.
Product Lines: Hydraulic Nut Splitters
- Specially designed to suit ANSI B16.5/BS1560 Standard flanges
- Single-acting spring return
- Tri-blade design provides three cutting surfaces on a single blade
- Interchangeable heads design provides Max nut range flexibility
- The preset scale allows controlled blade extension, which avoids damage to bolt threads
- Grip tape and handle included for more secure maneuverability
- Nickel-plated cylinder body for excellent corrosion protection and improved durability in harsh environments
- Internal pressure relief valve for overload protection
Manufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!
|Maximum Operating Pressure :||700Bar|
|Model||Capacity/Ton||Bolt Range||Hexagon Nut/mm||Weight/Kg|