4-50 Ton Split Hydraulic Bearing Puller
Pullertop split-type hydraulic pullers are used to remove shaft-fitted parts (bearings or couplings). In addition to railway vehicle maintenance, mechanical installation, mine maintenance, and construction support, it can disassemble circular workpieces such as pulleys, gears, and bearings in various mechanical equipment.
Product Lines: Hydraulic Bearing Puller
- Self-contained hydraulic puller.
- 360° rotary coupler design for safe operation.
- Jaws proceed with forging made parts and special treatment for providing the best strength and long life use
- A unique safety valve designed to reduce the risk of the puller overload by limiting the applied force
- Manganous-phosphate coating for corrosion proof.
- 2/3 jaws combination puller head as jaws can be installed with 2 or 3 jaws as a changeable type against the limited space
Manufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!