High-Pressure Aluminum Hydraulic Hand Pump
Pullertop offers a high-pressure manual hydraulic pumps product line with a wide range of max working pressure:70Mpa,100Mpa,150Mpa,200Mpa, and 280Mpa. The high-pressure hand pumps are made of high-strength aluminum alloy materials, which give the pump good durability, and anti-corrosion ability while being lightweight.
Series: P Series
Product Lines: Hydraulic Hand Pump
- Made of high-strength aluminum alloy material, lightweight and anti-corrosion
- Heavy-duty, formed metal handle provides rigidity, and reduces operator fatigue with grip.
- Convenient oil fill ports.
- The fill cap seal acts as a safety valve to prevent overpressurizing the reservoir.
- Max working pressure up to 2800bar
- Large oil capacity to power a wide range of hydraulic tools.
Manufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!
|Pump Type:||Two Speed|
|Maximum Operating Pressure :||70-280Mpa|
|Model||Usable Oil Capacity/cm3||Pump Type||First Stage Pressure/bar||Second Stage Pressure/bar||Max handles Force/Kg||Oil Displacement Per Stroke 1st Stage (cm3)||Oil Displacement Per Stroke 2nd Stage (cm3)||Piston Stroke||Weight/Kg|