3-80 Ton Integrated Hydraulic Puller
Pullertop integral hydraulic pullers come with a built-in hydraulic hand pump, with no need for an extra hand pump and hydraulic hoses set up.
Product Lines: Integral Hydraulic Bearing Puller
- Self-contained hydraulic puller, extra hand pump, hydraulic hose, and coupler are not required, are easy to use, and allow operation by one person.
- 2/3 jaws combination puller head as jaws can be installed with 2 or 3 jaws as a changeable type against the limited space
- Jaws proceed with forging made parts and special treatment for providing the best strength and long life use
- 360˚ rotary handle swivel sleeves allow pumping in all directions
- A unique safety valve designed to reduce the risk of the puller overload by limiting the applied force
- A complete hydraulic puller allows effortless generation of force and dismounting
- The spring-loaded center point of the hydraulic spindle allows easy centering of the puller on the shaft
Manufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!