FSH14H, 28 Ton Hydraulic Flange Spreader Tool Kit
Pullertop supplies full ranges of hydraulic flange spreaders, our flange spreader tools are normally used for separating flanges, widely being used in industrial applications such as pipeline maintenance, pipeline construction, testing and flange replacement, maintenance gaskets, pressure vessels, cylinder head opening, power plants, bearing disassembly, oil and electricity drilling, motor rotor disassembly, offshore platforms, jacking work, Shipbuilding, industrial equipment, horizontal movement of workpieces and so on. Tool selection is made on the basis of the access gap between the flange faces, the flange size, and the required scope of work.
Product Lines: Hydraulic Flange Spreader
- The hydraulic flange spreader is available as a set(pump, tool, gauge, gauge adapter. couplers, and hose) for your ordering convenience.
- Suitable for maintenance, overhaul, testing, and valve replacement applications.
- Integrated wedge design:friction-free, smooth, and parallel wedge movement eliminates flange damage and prevents spreading arm failure
- Unique interlocking wedge design: no first step bending and risk of slipping out of joint
- Require very small access of only a 6mm gap
- Stepped spreader arm design: each step can spread under full load
- 42CrMnMo Material
Manufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!
|Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)||700|
|Maximum Spreading Force (ton)||28|
|Maximum Spread (mm)||81|
|Tip Clearance (mm)||6|
|Power Source||Split Hydraulic Power|
|Oil Capacity (cm3)||156|
|Pressure Gauge And Adapter||GP10S & GA3|