Pipe Flange Spreader
Pullertop supplies full ranges of hydraulic flange spreaders, our flange spreader tools are normally used for separating flanges, widely being used in industrial applications such as pipeline maintenance, pipeline construction, testing and flange replacement, maintenance gaskets, pressure vessels, cylinder head opening, power plants, bearing disassembly, oil and electricity drilling, motor rotor disassembly, offshore platforms, jacking work, Shipbuilding, industrial equipment, horizontal movement of workpieces and so on. Tool selection is made on the basis of the access gap between the flange faces, the flange size, and the required scope of work.
Product Lines: Hydraulic Flange Spreader
- Flange spreaders should be used in pairs to provide even spreading force
- Standard 60° wedge is suitable for most flanges; 30° “thin” and 60° “blunt” wedges are optional
- Max working pressure 700 bar (10, 000 psi)
- Uses a standard 3/8″ high flow coupler
- Use HFS3A for applications where total thickness of flanges and max. spread gap is 76,2 mm or less, and flange bolts are a min. of 17,5 mm diameter.
- Use HFS6A if total thickness of flanges and max. spread gap is 152,6 mm or less, and flange bolts are a min. of 20,7 mm diameter.
Manufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!
|Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)||700|
|Maximum Spreading Force (ton)||5-10|
|Standard Wedge Type||60°|
|Min. Flange Opening 60° Standard||1.6|
|Max. Flange Opening 60° Standard||38.1-50.8|
|Model||Capacity/Ton||Standard Wedge Type||Optional Wedges 30° Thin Type||Optional Wedges 60° Thick Type||Min. Flange Opening 60° Standard||Min. Flange Opening 60° Thick||Min. Flange Opening 30°||Max. Flange Opening 60° Standard||Max. Flange Opening 60° Thick||Max. Flange Opening 30°||Weight/Kg|