LW-16,Hydraulic Wedge Spreaders
Pullertop supplies full ranges of hydraulic flange spreaders, our flange spreader tools are normally used for separating flanges, widely being used in industrial applications such as pipeline maintenance, pipeline construction, testing and flange replacement, maintenance gaskets, pressure vessels, cylinder head opening, power plants, bearing disassembly, oil and electricity drilling, motor rotor disassembly, offshore platforms, jacking work, Shipbuilding, industrial equipment, horizontal movement of workpieces and so on. Tool selection is made on the basis of the access gap between the flange faces, the flange size, and the required scope of work.
Product Lines: Hydraulic Spreaders
- Minimized access gap for greater accessibility on applications with limited insertion space
- Secure, stable lifting and lowering motion with no slippage
- A single-acting spring return cylinder allows for automatic, mechanical retraction
- Includes safety block SB2
- It can be used in multiple setups.
Manufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!
|Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)||700|
|Maximum Lifting Force (ton)||16|
|Lifting Stroke (mm)||21|
|Tip Clearance (mm)||10|
|Power Source||Split Hydraulic Power|
|Oil Capacity (cm3)||78|