Hydraulic Toe Jack With Slide Table
It is a kind of toe jack that allows fine adjustment of the front, back, left, and right with a heavy object placed on the toe, widely used for assembling during the installation of heavy machinery such as printing machines and semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
Series: F Series
Product Lines: Hydraulic Toe Jacks
F-60TL and F-100TL:
- It enables forward/backward position adjustment while keeping the heavy load in a jacked position.
- It is assembled individually to a sliding table consisting of ball bearings.
- It enables fine position adjustment of forward/backward and up/down within the range of 100mm
- It enables forward/backward, up and down, and left and right position adjustment while keeping the heavy load in a jacked position.
- This model consists of an F-series jack and wheels made of urethane, enabling fine position adjustment in three directions, forward/backward, left/right, and up/down while keeping the load in a jacked position.
- It enables fine position adjustment of forward/backward, up/down, and left/right within the range of 100mm.
Manufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!
|Model Number||Capacity(Tons)||Stroke(mm)||Min. Height(mm)||Collapsed Height(mm)||Weight(Kg)|